It’s that time! I’ve put together some of my favorite things and things that I think would make perfect gifts this year for her, the kiddos, and for a DIY’er. I hope this helps you knock out some of that Christmas shopping with ease!
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
- Wool Blend Dad Coat – A plaid “Dad” coat is THE coat that every girl wants this year. I found a great one on sale two years ago and this year I am constantly getting compliments on it! This one is super similar to mine and is a perfect neutral wardrobe staple.
- Ugg Classic Mini II – I have to admit that I am VERY excited about these making a comeback! These are another wardrobe staple that brings the cozy factor. The perfect pair of shoes to have by the door to just slip on and go!
- The Ever Need Bag – The perfect bag for holding all of your cosmetic essentials! I found this on TikTok and immediately wanted to order based on the reviews. It offers a divider system on the inside along with wipeable fabric for easy cleaning!
- The Always Pan – This truly is THE pan. It gets used every day in our house because it truly is SO good. I included this on last year’s gift guide and I couldn’t resist including it again because it’s the perfect gift!
- Velvet Travel Jewelry Box – I bought this for myself earlier this year before going on a trip. It is the cutest little jewelry box and the perfect travel size for all of your jewelry! And comes in lots of pretty colors!
- Raycon Essential Earbuds – If you want a pair of bluetooth earbuds but don’t feel like spending a LOT of money on them…these are IT. They are made to fit your ears perfectly and not hurt after wearing them for a while. Plus, they are actually affordable and work SO well!
- Aerie Fleece Full Length Jogger – I think everyone needs a good pair of sweatpants. And basically anything from Aerie is guaranteed to be the coziest thing you own. These joggers are so perfect and come in the most perfect colors!
- Personalized Name Necklace – There is a reason why these have become popular recently. They are so cute and can be personalized to a name or even “mama”, which I have and LOVE!
- Stanley Quencher 40 oz. Tumbler – There is a reason why these things usually sell out in minutes. It is the most perfect tumbler every created. Keeps your water cold for a long time, looks cute, and even fits in your car cupholder. Everyone needs one of these babies!
- Family Birthstone Necklace – I love a personalized gift and this one is SO special! I can’t think of a mom who wouldn’t want it. I WANT IT! I love that it’s colorful and fun but is also meaningful. So special!
- Slice Box Cutter – If you need a good stocking stuffer idea…this is it. This box opener has a safe ceramic blade and pops open for easy use. No more using kitchen scissors or a butter knife to open all of your packages!
- Leather Focused Planner – For the friend or family member that needs a good planner in their life. This is the one I use and I LOVE it. The weekly planner allows you to organize each day for maximum productivity. An all-in-one organizer, notebook, and calendar!
GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- Yoto Audio Player – This cool little audio player allows your kids to listen to stories, music, educational activities, etc. by choosing a card and placing it in the machine. This is so cool for younger kids. It has night time mode and can also be used as a sleep trainer! I’ll definitely be grabbing one of these for Emery!
- Custom Name Necklace – A personalized gift is always a good idea. Especially when it’s this cute! One of my best friends got this necklace for Rainie on her birthday and she wears it every single day. It is just so cute!
- Kids Ride On Jeep – If you’re looking for a big impact gift that your kid will use the heck out of…THIS is it. We bought this for Emery for her birthday and she has been driving it every single day in the backyard. It has a seatbelt and low speed (not low enough to be boring) so that I feel like she is safe while driving herself. It also comes with a parental remote control for the littles that don’t know how to steer yet. Plus, it has a bluetooth radio in it so she can listen to her favorite tunes while riding around. 10/10
- Picasso Magnetic Tiles – This is the gift that I always gift to children. It is such a great creative and and imaginative activity that is great for many ages. You can build and do so many things with these tiles! And they all fit nicely inside a box to be easily stored which is every parent’s dream.
- Instant Print Kid’s Camera – I feel like every kid needs a camera at some point in their childhood. Bu this one is extra cute because it prints on demand! Also comes with a cute little camera bag and little stickers/pens to accessories their photos with.
- Arts & Crafts Supply Library – This is the perfect gift for those kiddos that love to craft. It comes with 1000 pieces altogether!
- Art Supply Sketch Books – A sketch pad is such a great gift for any kiddo. We have several of these pads around the house and even keep one in the car for the girls to use during long drives and when we go out to eat! Just need some pencils/crayons/markers and you are good to go!
- Watercolor Pencils – Okay these are a GEM! My oldest daughter got these last year for Christmas and she uses the heck out of them. You color with the pencils and then rub a wet paint brush on it to give a watercolor effect! I love this because it is NOT messy at all (even in the car0 and your kids feel like they are painting…AND the art that they make is actually so beautiful! I’ve saved so many of their watercolor creations!
- Wooden Slingshot Toy – I always usually go for practical gifts over “aesthetic” gifts….but this check both of those boxes. Every kids loves a good slingshot and this one is super cute AND safe!
- Tubelox Building Set – Another great imaginative play STEM toy for little and big kids! So many possibilities and will keep the kiddos entertained for hours.
- Wiki Sticks – If you haven’t bought Wiki Sticks for your kids yet…you NEED to! I keep a tube of these in my purse and pull them out when my girls need a distraction or something to do. They both love them! They will create and play with these at restaurants and on car rides. A great inexpensive gift idea too!
- Butterfly Wings – I’m definitely buying these for Emery because I can just picture her losing her mind over them! If your little one likes to play dress up, a gift like this is always a great idea!
GIFT GUIDE FOR A DIY’ER
- Graco TrueCoat Paint Sprayer – Every DIY’er needs a good paint sprayer and this one is THE best! I have tried many paint sprayers and this one can’t be beat as far as performance and price. There is even a battery option (which I may splurge on) but this one is just too good and the price is right.
- Lexivon Laser Tape Measure – Another thing that every DIY’er needs…a good tape measure. And this one has a built in laser meter! So much better than having to keep up with two devices.
- Ryobi Impact Driver Kit – The perfect kit for anyone who needs a good get started gift for DIY. Or even for a seasoned DIY’er that doesn’t yet own an impact driver. I used a standard drill for about two years before my father-in-law gifted me this and I can’t even believe I went without one for so long!
- Suede Tool Belt – A good tool belt can go a long way. This is the tool belt that I use and I love it! A classic.
- Husky 15-in-1 Tool – This tool is one of the most used items in my workshop. A great stocking stuffer idea for anyone that DIY’s!
- Pica-Dry Automatic Pencil – David bought this for me for Christmas last year and I have used the heck out of it. It clips onto your pocket/hip and has a sharpener in the holder. There is not a better option for holding a pencil when you are working on a project!
- Safety Glasses – My favorite safety glasses that aren’t hideous! I love these things. They are super cheap and come in different color options!
- Dewalt Rolling Saw Stand – The perfect gift for someone who has a miter saw but no good rolling stand. This is so great for moving that heavy saw around. Also offers adjustable support arms on each side for cutting and can be folded up for storage!
- Kreg Crown Jig – If someone you love installs crown moulding…you HAVE to get them this! It doesn’t matter how good you are at installing crown moulding…it is HARD. And this jig makes it easy whether you are a beginner or expert!