1. The Original Headache Hat – This thing is seriously a LIFE saver! Hands down, I could not live without it. It helps ease my headache pain instantly and even gives me migrane relief when nothing else can. I also use it when I have a cold to relieve my sinus pressure. Your friends/family will be so thankful, trust me!
2. Pura Smart Device – This little plug in fragrance diffuser is so lovely! I bought one a few months ago for our entryway and I already want a few more throughout the house! They have so many popular fragrances to choose from and you can get them sent monthly via subscription. The device, plus a few scents to try out, is a great gift idea for anyone!
3. BlueAir Dust Magnet – This air humidifier has been one of my most cherished home items this year and would be a great gift for any homeowner! It seriously cuts down on the amount of dust we get in our bedroom (which saves my sanity) and keeps our air clean. This is another item that I’ll for sure be collecting more of for the rest of the house! My code CASS15 gets your 15% off!
4. Monogram Mosaic Tile Mugs – I love basically anything from Anthropologie. And anything that looks vintage. This mug is such a great gift idea! I don’t typically love monogrammed items, but this is so classic and beautiful while also having a personal touch! Definitely paring this with a little Bailey’s and a hot chocolate bomb.
5. Kove Audio Commuter 2 Bluetooth Speaker – This speaker is SO cool. David and I each have one and we both us it regularly. It connects so easily to your phone and also splits in two to give yo surround sound. It really makes you forget that it’s a portable speaker! Plus, my code cass68 gets you 68% off!
6. The Cheese Board Deck – For someone that loves to host, this is a great little gift! It is an entire deck of beautiful cheese boards with a list of ingredients for each one. I bought this for myself last week and I am already dying to put it to use! This would pair really well with a beautiful cheese board like this one.
7. The Always Pan – Okay, I’ll admit that I was influenced by Chris Loves Julia to buy this pan. It took me quite some time before finally committing to purchase and once I did, It straight up blew us away. I have even overheard David telling family members about how incredible this pan is. It gets used every single day in this house!
8. Equilibria CBD – I am a HUGE fan of Equilibria and all of their products. I would have never usually thought to gift CBD for someone, but this stuff have genuinely changed my life and I can’t imagine not sharing it with those that I love. They have a wide range of products. The relief cream is a favorite of mine and would be great for someone that deals with aches/pains or has trouble sleeping. I’m thinking of gifting some of their bath bombs as well! They also offer lots of great gift box options. You can use my code cassmakeshome for 15 % off!
9. Perla Candle by Gleam Living – Gleam Living is my favorite little shop for candles. Yani makes all of her candles by hand and they have ZERO chemicals. This large and organic vessel is my new favorite from her shop! I waited months for it to be available and grabbed one as soon as I could. She has the most incredible scents available in her shop! A personal favorite of mine is Twilight.
10. Acupressure Mat – I purchased this mat earlier this year for my back pain and it has really helped, but I have also found that it just really feels INCREDIBLE regardless of the pain. It is great for muscle tension, headaches, stress, and even insomnia. I love a good self-care gift!